Sheri's Flourless Peanut Butter Pancakes - Bariatric Recipes
- 2 tbsps All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Egg
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Coconut Oil (for the pan)
- In a small mixing bowl whisk the peanut butter, milk, and egg together until a smooth batter forms. Stir in the baking powder.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. When the pan is hot add the oil. Spoon the batter into the pan to form one pancake. Cook pancake for about three to five minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Add sugar-free syrup (or not) and enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Serving Size: One serving is equal to one large pancake. More Flavor: Add cinnamon, vanilla, or sweetener of choice to the batter. Additional Toppings: Maple syrup, honey, jam, or fresh fruit. No Peanut Butter: Use another nut or seed butter instead. No Coconut Oil: Use another oil for frying, like avocado oil or butter.